Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blogging

So yesterday I was trying to find this jewelry artist I had been telling Dillon about. I didn't remember her name but I did remember that it didn't sound like a really complicated name. I thought I might have blogged about her at some point, but of course, I had not. I spent a decent amount of time going back and forth and up and down lists of the side of blogs, following links until I found this. And then I thought to myself...if only I had blogged about this when I came across it. Jan, what can I say? When you're right, you're right.
Basically, I'm going to try and step it up.

1 comment:

Jangrrrrl said...

Ah, when will they learn to trust me? I tell you all that my goal is to make you successful.....the more you look at, the more you are aware of, the better your work will be. Seems so logical. This is your life/career.