Monday, February 25, 2008

Creative Process

I feel like right now, I'm really still learning what I do to generate ideas. In the past I have made lists of words and that has helped. The word maps do to. Both really help me to get waht I'm thinking about out and in front of me. I tend to try and store tons of information in my head, which is good for some things, but not usually for this. Just writing them helps me to organize my thoughts on the subject.
I also find that I really need to be focused on what I'm thinking baout. I need to set aside time to just sit and think about it and relax and that's when I'll start to generate ideas. When I force myself to. Sometimes it'll be when I'm in bed trying to go to sleep, but I can't because there's a lot on my mind, or sometimes I'll be in the shower. It's just whenever I can make myself focus.

No comments: