Monday, April 28, 2008

Hella Jongerius

So I first saw these plates on Liz's blog and knew that Hella Jongerius needed to be checked out. I mean, I was going to anyways, b/c Jan said to....but seeing these plates made it a priority. I like them a lot.


These vases are sold at Ikea. I want them bad.




Anyways, Hella Jongerius has a wide range of products. I'm posting a lot of plates and vases, but she has a lot of furniture too.
"Designer Hella Jongerius (1963) has become known for the special way she fuses industry and craft, high and low tech, tradition and the contemporary."
All her design are really nice, and I read on Liz's blog that she is really into design more than making and really focuses on that. She also has a wide range of production styles. Limited edition, mass production, one offs, unlimited editions.

No comments: