Monday, October 29, 2007

Color

So my camera...not so good. None of my color came out very nice. I took pictures of nice color, but you can't really tell that well. I played around w/ the flash but that seemed to help pretty minimally.


My really really green coat.




I liked the browns and creams in this teabag




This apple is actually very pretty shades of red and green.



A purple vase?
I like the subtle greenish brownish yellowish thing going on.
Orange and light blue, but it looks white.
Creams and browns?
Yellows and oranges
Really bright blue and green. See Karen's shoes for futher detail.
I really like bright colors.


This wood looked much much richer


That's supposed to be really red.

1 comment:

Liz Steiner said...

I know that these didn't turn out the way you wanted but the colors of the actual colors in the photos are interesting themselves.