Monday, October 29, 2007

Materialise!

Ok so I went to material-mgx.com today and they had some pretty cool stuff. Unfortunaetly, I'm having trouble with their website. Ther's no option to copy or save their images? Is anyone esle having trouble with that?

So even though I don't have pictures, I really like the lamps and necklace by Arik Levy. It says it's made from epoxy and there's all these holes for the light to come through.

I also like the lamps by Strand and Hvass made from nylon. They''re called chaos and they remind me of twigs.

There's also a foral wall lamp by Lionel Theodore Dean that's beautiful. It's foral and plays with shodow on the wall and made from nylon.

I was also having trouble with getting information out of their webpage. I cliekd on designer information and it was blank. Is there a trick I'm missing?

I'll google them later see what I can find. Sorry about the lack of pictures. Much less interesting this way.

1 comment:

Liz Steiner said...

I had trouble with their website too. Try the HTML version (there's a link at the bottom of all that stuff on the main page). It's not as flashy as the other version, but all the info is there.