Tuesday, September 30, 2008

AAR for Project Green Object

Sustains
I like my choice of materials. I also think I did well with the time constraints and mapping out my time management. I do like the idea of my project still. I also like the stitching that I did.
Improves
I over thought this project. It was supposed to be a quick thing and I spent too much time making something that wasn't stable enough and wasn't practical for production.
What Ifs
I wish I had made brooches like discussed in the crit. I want to. I could have had a bunch of quick brooches for the crit and I think those would have been really nice and better for production.

1 comment:

Jangrrrrl said...

Good job on the AAR- live and learn. Practice AARs even when I am no longer requiring them. Self reflection is the best way.