Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Droog Project

So I know I said I would scan in pictures of my design and post them, but I keep forgetting...I will though tonight. I was thinking that I could make a couple different buttons and they could be switched out. So right now I'm trying to really firm up button designs. My goal is to have those sketched out by tonight and upload those tonight too.
In fibers on Monday, we did a very public display of knitting. It's pretty awesome. I don't have a picture, but I will?Once I get in the habit of carrying my camera around.
I'm getting really excited about my Droog idea, but I don't really have any feedback on it...Also, I think the pictures will make the idea clearer. But if anyone has any thoughts on it, that would be really helpful. Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Jangrrrrl said...

prototypes would be even more effective. we can also use the display cases for prototyping diplays! What a great idea. Maybe we could keep a key in an accessible place for all students. Maybe in the DePatta so monitors could access?
We have more shelves for the display cabinets. Talk with Liz about this.