Monday, September 17, 2007



I wanted to start posting things that I like, but it's so hard becasue I like so many things! I've been looking at desingsponge.blogspot.com ever sense Megan assigned it to the fibers class and I love it. I love everything on there. Here are some favorites:
These come in other bright colors and different styles! They're so bright! They're by http://www.christinemisiak.co.uk/
These are laser cut paper panels by Emily Morris, who is a recent graduate. I think it's really interting becasue it's all lattice work of insects.

This is a rug by indib. There's no link to a website, so I'm assuming they don't have one yet. But they're beautiful.





This is by dunford wood. They have a lot of really pretty maemade wallpaper, all avaible in different color schemes. I love having color options. Designsponge has a lot fo cool wallpaper on their blog.





AlsoI've been checking out the alumni stuff and I really really like http://imogene.org/shop/index.php


I think this is my favorite of her peices, but really they're all pretty tight. And the other designers in the shop are great too. But that's my favorite.

3 comments:

Jangrrrrl said...

is the background pattern etched or roll printed? (You can ask Annie.)

dizzylizzy said...

At first I thought it was roll printed but I think I heard some one say it was etched and that makes more sense. The design would have warped if it was roll printed.

Jangrrrrl said...

Good! you are learning.