Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Droog Revisited

So I really enjoy this one a lot. The description says it's to teach the birds some etiquette. It's really a simple design but it's also really clever. I checked out blogs from other students today and saw that Droog translates into dry, which didn't occur to me to do. And it's awesome. And makes me appreciate the designs even more.
This is from the whole "Do" challenge. I like that it's so interactive and you can just put it up anywhere.
Once again, all I can say is clever.
This is handy. It sticks. To I guess anything? So you can have light anywhere. I'm not sure how bright it'd be, but I guess then that's all the more reason to buy several.

Obviously the thing that seems to compel me the most about these objects is the cleverness. I'm still trying to sift through and see specifically what compels me and I guess go from there?

1 comment:

Jangrrrrl said...

keep blogging.....scan sketches and upload. do sketches. your idea is good- evolve it. send time on it. apply birdhouse approach to various jewelry formats- surprise yourself, crack yourself up.
have fun!